The Isles of Samsarras
- Drexath Worship
– Swamp people
– Known as the “Ghosts of Nartolek”
– Villages of Huts on stilts
– Control and maintain the Nartolek Crossing
– Great homage is payed by both Beratosh and Drexuum for use of the crossing
– Full sight of their home when defending from invaders
Vezoth the Black travels the entire principality along the edges of the swamp collecting the dead, animating them, and leading them into the swamp. The tribes that border the swamps know of him and some intentionally and ceremonially prepare the bodies for his arrival. Some tribes dress them in new clothing and dress them with their weapons (if they were warriors).
Some tribes, often the ones who worship Drexath, clean the bodies of the deceased and leave them on display in the center of the village, praying daily for Drexath to “clean their spirit”. When the Skeleton has been bleached white and no flesh remains they bury? they create mounds and intern them?
they leave them on display for Vezoth’s visit?
Drexath worshippers like him because he radiates the stench of decay